Bay Farm Island Lagoon

Bay Farm Island Lagoon
View from Baywood Village looking across to Oyster Pond

Bay Farm Island Lagoon 2010

Bay Farm Island Lagoon 2010

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Info from Uncle Lyle

I shared with my Aunt Eileen that I am developing the only written research on Bay Farm Island, and she shared the story with my Uncle Lyle. Much to my surprise, Aunt Eileen showed up at my house on Easter up with an old map of Bay Farm Island with both mine and my sister's homes circled. I plan to scan the map and post it to the blog very soon.

Things got even more exciting as our conversation progressed because she said that Uncle Lyle wants to challenge me to a duel to see who can gather the most information on the subject. I immediately said, "I accept the challenge." I'm so excited.

As we continued to talk, I shared with my Aunt Eileen that I plan to publish a book about Bay Farm Island. I shared that I have been interested in doing so for a few years, but I've been too busy pursuing my graduate degree. It was then that I came up with a great idea - Uncle Lyle and I can co-publish the book!

I realized I've said this before, but I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment